The Terms and Conditions cover the rules that apply when using the Weather Service
In matters not governed by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply and all disputes will be resolved by the competent courts of common law.
The Administrator of the Weather Service is:
More Online sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Sienna Street 64 00-825 Warsaw, NIP: 5272947816, KRS: 0000879037.
Rights and Obligations of the User
The User, i.e. a person using the Weather Service, undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions and good customs and rules of social cohabitation as well as the applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The User should read these Terms and Conditions before using the Website.
- The User may opt out of the use of the Website at any time.
- The User is responsible for the content of materials that he places on the Website, e.g. comments. It must not, in particular, use words considered abusive and insert content that contradicts good mores or the law, insulting religious feelings, calling for hatred and breaking the law.
- The user clicks on third-party links, links and materials at your own risk.
- You may use certain features and services of the Website only after creating an account on third-party services, such as an email account, or registering with Disqus.
- You may not post advertising, commercial, promotional or SPAM content.
- You agree that your access or use of certain parts of the Website may be subject to separate rules.
- The User may not attempt unauthorized access to the Website and other actions that would interfere with the operation of the Website pages.
Protection of privacy and personal data
- The Administrator reserves the right to restrict access to certain content, parts and functions of the Website.
- Weather service is not responsible for inconveniences arising from malfunctioning electronic equipment of the user, which affect the correct reception of the content of the website.
- The website can display advertisements and publish promotional materials.
- Content published on the Website is subject to copyright law. The Administrator shall not be liable for possible copyright violations by users of the Website and will delete such content in accordance with Article 14 of the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2020.
- The Administrator is not liable for violations of the law through the content posted by Users, Users are fully and personally liable in this respect.
- The Administrator does not guarantee unobstructed access to the Website, reserves the right to interruptions in its operation and delete the Service. Nor is it liable for temporary or permanent lack of access to the content of the Website due to any reason, e.g. technical failures or maladjustment of the user's electronic devices.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for inadvertently causing damages that may result from the use of the Website or involve it. In particular, it is not responsible for possible lost benefits, breaches of good name, damages resulting from data loss or delay, as well as disruption of business activity.
- The administrator is not liable for moral losses.
- The Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is reliable, however, the information available on its websites is only informative and cannot form a basis for any claims.
- The Administrator excludes express or implied warranties and representations within the limits within which this is possible due to legal provisions.
Amendments to the Regulations
The Administrator may amend the terms and conditions with simultaneous notification to users via the information placed on the website of the Weather Service
These Terms and Conditions are valid from 16.10.2022.